Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Top ten Tuesday #12

Top ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The broke and the bookish.
This weeks top ten is:

Top Ten Books That Are On The Top Of My TBR List For Fall
(Or Autumn to my fellow Brits!)

Well I have my review pile of books and I have my own personal pile of books so I think I'll pick my top ten from the ones I own.
These are in no particular order other than the order I spotted them whilst checking out my shelves.

  1. Divergent by Veronica Roth - This ones at the very top I've been dying to read it for ages but I got overrun with review books and have been working my way throught them and am now starting to see light at the end of the tunnel lol

  2. Wither by Lauren DeStefano - Another one I've wanted to get to for a while

  3. Passion by Lauren Kate - I preordered this and got it on release yet still haven't read it!


  4. Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini - I'm not sure but I think this has something to do with Greek mythology and you all know I love mythology


  5. Forbidden by Tabitha Sazuma - I've heard I'll cry my eyes out with this so I'm saving it for when I fancy a sob fest

  6. Awaken by Katie Kacvinsky - I'm real excited by this one I've not heard of anything like it

  7. Hourglass by Myra McEntire - I've wanted this for soooo long and finally got it this week and it's gone right to the top of the 200+ on my tbr

  8. Incarceron by Catherine Fisher - And another one I just really wanna read!

And there are just so many more I have sitting on the shelf that I really wanna read plus ones that will be coming out but theses are right there at the top and will likely get read before the year is out rather than the end of Autumn (I hope)

Leave a link to your top ten so I can check it out :)


No comments:

Post a Comment