Wednesday, November 28, 2007

ITS OFFICIAL KIM KARDASHIAN IS A WHORE ?


Kim Kardashian would have lesbian romp with Britney Spears for $1 mil.
Atlanta, GA 11/27/2007 05:07 PM GMT (FINDITT)

Britney Spears has reportedly revealed her fantasy about reality star Kim Kardashian. Spears allegedly admitted that she daydreamed about Kardashian being her lesbian lover.
Kardashian has allegedly agreed to have a lesbian romp with Spears…but only for $1 million. According to the Sun, Kardashian has admitted she was a little “freaked out” by Spears’ admission.

“She said she loves me and loves my butt and how she wants to be my lesbian lover. It’s totally freaked me out,” the Sun quoted her as saying. “I mean, what do you say other than ‘no thanks.’ Actually, maybe I would do it for a million bucks!”

No comments:

Post a Comment