Thursday, November 29, 2007

Eurogamer has their sixth round up for the Xbox 360 vs. PS3 games, and I'm still in shock from reading and looking. I'm a Xbox fanboy, but never did I think that the PS3 would produce such sloppy graphics. I'm sure it's in great extent debit to games being ported and rush jobs, but still. If you're still deciding between the two platforms, then read this article and take a good close look at the graphics. They're comparing Call of Duty 4, NBA Live 2008, Need For Speed ProStreet, Stuntman Ignition, WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2008, The Simpsons Game, Conan and finally Assasin's Creed, my fav game of the moment. All games have screenshot galleries comparing both 720p and 1080p for both platforms, and I just feel so much better now with my trusty Xbox. See example below taken from Assasin's Creed.

No comments:

Post a Comment