Sunday, August 7, 2011

Lesson 117 ~No One Goes There~

Sunday, August 07, 2011



Hey Lady Lu...

Again another day when I wanted to write about one thing and it took a turn for the worst; I suppose I can’t hide from myself which is ironically what I wanted to talk about. However today the lesson is on where we aren’t going which apparently looks like the future which in about thirty-one days means I’ll be twenty-seven.



Doesn’t that just disgust you Luna; I can’t hide from the truth and that simple truth is I really need to be dead before I turn… either twenty-seven or into what passes for a decent human being. Now to contradict myself I said no one goes there, as the lesson but I met this chick named Lola a few weeks ago… yeah she goes there. If we were all headed for… yeah I have no idea but if everyone would “Follow Me” well I doubt everything would be alright but it would be better; instead “Somebody’s Watching Me



How many times have I prophesied my doom; yeah I’m still here but that bad luck can only last so long. Don’t give me those words of Hamlet, all I want is a very easy death, but it seems I’m a coward when it comes to the whole death thing but I’m growing bolder. Like the poem I wrote today I might as well start taking some steps in the right direction, like falling into an open grave.



What have I learned today… that what I’m doing is wrong and I can’t hide from that fact anymore but that very soon I will have to go there for real just “Like A Prayer” As for a final thought like one of my favorite books “Sabriel” “Does the Walker choose the Path, or the Path the Walker?”



LATE



~No One Goes There~



Where you gonna Turn

Which direction

Haven’t you learned?

Nothing but correction

Going round in circles



Left or right

By those that claim purple

Blinded by the light



Where you gonna Seek

Already there

What they say about the meek

Why should you care?

About a cure



The answer

It’s like cancer

Truth kills faster



Where you gonna Go

It’s a small world

Don’t you know?

So what if home were

Real



Monsters don’t confess

You know the deal

A life repossessed



Where you gonna Run

Can you even see?

In the setting sun

All you have is feet

And then you fall



Flat on your face

Do you bawl?

When the monsters taste



Where you gonna Hide

Nowhere

Because you’ll believe the lie

Are you scared?

You should be



Already lost

Not like me

Your soul the cost



Where you gonna go

Run or hide

No one knows

Or finds



No One Goes There



Copyright © 2011, Will A. Bradford Jr. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment