Monday, September 15, 2008

Ashley Tisdale Because She Is Almost Hot


Ashley

Is it me or are my eyes deceiving me, because Ashley Tisdale is looking like a fine piece of ass. Now I’ve always thought her to be very similar to Ashlee Simpson (and no, not because they share the same name) but now she’s growing up in all the right places. That is, as long as she doesn’t smile. Anyway, here she is at the Creative Arts awards and one thing is for sure, the doctor who worked on Ashley’s nose deserves an award of his own.

Ashley Ashley Ashley

Ashley Ashley Ashley

Ashley Ashley Ashley

Ashley Ashley Ashley

Related Articles:
Ashley Tisdale’s Ass In A Bikini
Ashley Tisdale Bikini Pictures
Ashlee Simpson Bikini Pictures
Ashlee Simpson - Outta My Head (Ay Ya Ya) Video

No comments:

Post a Comment