Thursday, September 27, 2007

Halo 3 Gold Skulls video tutorial..

Halo 3 is out, time to get cracking at the achievements. Here's a great instructional video on how to get to the Gold Skulls. For those still wondering what they do, check out this FAQ on Campaign Scoring from Bungie. GameVideos.com has an entire Halo 3 section with many more guides.


I am deeply impressed with the multiplayer on Halo 3, but moreso with the new Theater section. I taped this game, but while recording I switched camera angles, including goofing around with the flying cam. When I replayed my clip, I was shocked to see it grabbed the entire sequence using the perspectives I used. So in effect, it gives you control over a limitless number of cameras, which can all roam free while the action is replayed.

Now if Bungie or some smart guy could come up with a way to easily convert the videos to an online format, look to yout00b being swamped with productions previously only reserved to clans like Hollywood Halo. Seriously, all it takes is a few friends, a small script, and you're set -except for the ability to easily edit the scenes on your pc.

No comments:

Post a Comment