Monday, May 23, 2011

Showgirls!

Where there was three, now there is two, but the sexy Showgirls still bring their A-game to every performance! Fans of the blog will remember the first time I met the Showgirls and Jewel. Well Jewel is back in Perth to see me and has very nicely agreed to perform for you guys at Sexpo! WIN!

The showgirls are the best part of Sexpo and if you don't see their performance at least once you fail at Sexpo! Hell, you fail at life!

Get to the stage early and grab a spot by the stage close enough to get wet! You can bring a camera but why bother when the Showgirls sell videos of their performance afterwards, as well as a nice photo! Hmmm I wonder if I can get Jewel down to the world record attempt bed tomorrow? In closing, this post needs more exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See the video I took at Sexpo '09 of the girls doing their thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment