Monday, March 28, 2011

Patently Erotic


Patently Erotic
by Richard Ross
(Robson Books, 144 pages, UK, 2005)

I'm trying hard not to add to to my OCD-worthy accumulation of useless books and disposable pop cultural detritus, but when I spied this yesterday at Daedalus Books & Music for a mere $5, I could only mutter "Must. Buy. Now." As the back cover so aptly states, this book of real patent applications from the U.S. Patent Office is a "celebration of innovation...designed to titillate and facilitate" which leaves one begging the question: "Where can I buy one?"!

Worth it for the illustrations alone, not to mention the detailed accompanying descriptions.


Is there an app for this?




Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!






"Sexual Disharmony Corrector"!

No comments:

Post a Comment