Thursday, July 8, 2010

When Sexy Girls Do Housework

Housework Cuties

If there’s one thing I tell my wife that I think is sexy, it’s when she cleans.   Honestly I’m not even joking.  Maybe it’s because I know my wife isn’t the most cleanly of women.  She tends to like leaving things out and let’s just say I’m a neat freak.  My point is that when you get your women out of her comfort zone you know she’s doing something special for you.  And that in my mind, makes it kind of sexy.

Plus, you can’t tell me it’s not awesome when some girl in short shorts is bending over a boiling pot of water and concentrating really hard.  It’s just sexy.

Well, I can’t say it’d be hot if unattractive women were doing this in front of me but whatever.  You know what I mean.  Hot chicks doing anything is fun and watching them do housework is special in it’s own right….

Housework Cuties

Is anyone paying attention to how disgusting that food looks?  Neither am I.

Housework Cuties

This is an old picture I know.  But does it really ever get old?  No, not a chance.

More Houseworking Honeys

Housework Cuties

Housework Cuties

Housework Cuties

Housework Cuties

Housework Cuties

Housework Cuties

Housework Cuties

Housework Cuties

No comments:

Post a Comment