Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My Brain Damage: Who Would Notice?



I banged my head hard against a wood beam in the attic this past Sunday so, at the urging of friends (especially in the wake of Natasha Richardson's recent death from a skiing accident head injury), I went to Patient First to get checked out. yes, I had headaches and, yes, I felt a bit spacey the day after, but that could maybe just be attributed to sinuses and too much coffee, right? Anyway, I went to Patient First to get checked out and I loved the doc's analysis.

Patient First doctor's analysis of my head injury:
"You probably lost a few brain cells, but whaddya gonna do?"

My analysis of the injury:
"I probably lost a few brain cells, but given my prior mental state, who would notice the difference?"

No comments:

Post a Comment