Monday, August 25, 2008

Paris Hilton Because She Is Hot. There, I Said It!


Paris Hilton Pictures

Paris Hilton is out promoting something again. I don’t know if it’sswimwear or herpes, but I do know that she looks hot. There I said it. I don’t care what you guys think, because when there’s a skinny blond dressed like a stripper, I have to call it like it is. I’m not happy about admitting it, because I know I’ll have to live with the consequences (aka your angry emails), but suck it up. Stop being a baby.

41 more pictures of Paris Hilton here

Paris Hilton Pictures Paris Hilton Pictures Paris Hilton Pictures

Paris Hilton Pictures Paris Hilton Pictures Paris Hilton Pictures

Paris Hilton Pictures Paris Hilton Pictures Paris Hilton Pictures

Related Articles:
Paris Hilton See Through Pictures
Paris Hilton’s Breasts Are Magical
Paris Hilton’s Cleavage Is Not Annoying
Paris Hilton Topless In 944 Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment