In my Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted my Kristi at The story siren, where each week we share the books we got that week :)
8th August - 14th August
Well anyone that's seen my previous IMMs will know this is a slow week for me lol I currently not buying books (if I can help it!) because of a gigantamous tbr and because I have to save for a tattoo I'm getting Tuesday :)
Won:
Along for the ride by Sarah Dessen - I won this pretty book from Emma at Belle books
For review:
Dark inside by Jeyn Roberts - I've never heard of this one but it sounds real good, thanks to Harper Collins :)
Swapped:
Evercrossed by Elizabeth Chandler
Tigers curse and Tigers quest by Collen Houck - The first one of these was on my wishlist so I'm counting them as a RAK lol Thanks to Donna at Book passion for life for all three :)
(If you don't know what RAK is, there's a button the left that will take you to the blog that runs it, there's also a link to my wishlist underneath if you wanna check it out ;p)
Won:
I won all this swagalicious goodness from Kati at Jagged edge
What was in your mailbox this week?



No comments:
Post a Comment