In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The story siren.
Every Sunday I brag about the books I've received that week :)
1st August - 7th August
(Book links go to Goodreads)
R.A.K
Hereafter by Tara Hudson - I got this oh so pretty rak from the fabulous Donna at Book passion for life and I also got the Kindle version of it from Tynga at Tynga's reviews.
If your wondering what a R.A.K is, it stands for Random Acts of Kindness which is hosted by Book Soulmates, there's a badge on the right that will take you there to find out more and a link underneath to my wishlist if you want to check it out :)
Bought:
It's been a pretty quiet week for me, all I bought were these two eBook short stories for my Kindle
Dream dark by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl and
Love struck by Melissa Marr
NetGalley:
I got these two for review and they sound awesome!
The demon lover by Juliet Dark and
Tankborn by Karen Sandler
And that's it.
What was in your mailbox this week?





No comments:
Post a Comment