Sent to you by umesh via Google Reader:
via India's Favourite Sex Scandal Blog by debonairblog on 8/20/11
Hi my name is raj working in a BPO in chennai. This incident happened last Monday as I was coming from my village to Chennai. As we all know last week we had 3 days of holiday, so I went to my village near T.v.malai. I went there with my bike, while returning from my village, it was around 12 o'clock Sunday night. As I was coming close to Thindivanam.
It started to drisiling. I stopped my bike near a tree. Went there to avoid getting drenched. I saw 5 people already standing there. I joint them and waiting for the rain to stop. After half and hour the rain stopped, there was a women 40 years old asked me where I am going I told her that I am going to Chennai, she asked me whether I can help her as is also going to Chennai,
i told her to come, now she called her daughter who was standing near the tree. Her daughter was around 17 years old. I was really happy that this is going to be the memorable journey, now i asked her daughter to sit at the middle as she was slim and the lady sat at the back side. Now I passed Thindivanam got the by pass road.
My mind was telling me to take initiative, so every now and then i was putting break, I girl's body was touching my back and making me really hot, my dick was fully erected. I was not able to control myself. I just moved my back Towards her boobs, my back really touching her boobs. By my movement she understood my intention, she also pressed her breast on my back.
I was really enjoying this, she slowly put her hand on my dick started to press it. By now I was nearing acharapakkam, now her mother me to stop the bike as she wants to pee, I stopped the bike they went and came back her mother asked me whether we can take some rest and go, I said yes.
There was a school, we went there and laid there together, now her mother was laying near me, I do not know what they both spoke when i let them to pee, after some Time her mother put her hand around Me and pulled me near her, I came closer to her she kissed me and straight away opened my pant zip took my penis started to play with it now her daughter came the othere side
opened her bra put her nipples in my mouth. I was sucking her breast like anything, meanwhile her daughter opened her mother's blouses, her mother was wearing red bra after seeing this i could not control myself. I asked the daughter to open her panty, she obeyed me, that was wonderful pussy that I have ever seen, I asked her to lay down and open her legs apart,
her mother helped as this is the first Time for her. I went between her legs and put my 8 inch cock at the entrance of her pussy and gave a little bit push, no way, it did not go inside. Now mother applied some of her saliva on my penis and some on her and asked me to enter inside her even now it did not go.
Now she took my cock into her mouth sucked it nicely after 5 minutes I gave a very good force, my penis went inside her, I fucked her in a slow rhythm. I fucked her for 15 minutes, now it was her mother's turn. Her mother asked me to fuck her in doggy position. I put my penis in her cunt from behind it went easily as it was a experienced cunt. I fucked for 10 minutes.
Now we both cummed at the same time, by the time it was around 3 o'clock in the morning. We started our journey reached Chennai at 6 o'clock, they asked me to come to their house which is in pallavaram, I went with them, we had another round in their house got their phone no: planning to have the rest of the fun by this weekends. Please leave your comments.
Fuck Off Guyz
Things you can do from here:
- Subscribe to India's Favourite Sex Scandal Blog using Google Reader
- Get started using Google Reader to easily keep up with all your favorite sites

No comments:
Post a Comment