too many games being released.. must soo suck being a PS3 fanboy now lol. So here's my strategy. Got Halo 3 (duh), am holding off for now on Call of Duty 4 and Assasin's Creed, buying Mass Effect (double duh) and Guitar Hero III. Then when price comes down a bit on CoD4 and Assasin I'll get those probably. Why? I'm a big Ghost Recon fan, and CoD, tho good looking, just looks too arcady for my liking. The first reviews on Assasin's Creed sorta gave me cold feet about the sandbox and the graphics being enough to fight off the repetiveness a lot of people are mentioning -so want to see a bit more reviews and ingame vids, esp. on the fighting, before I commit. I'm in Europe now and games cost upward of $80 here..
Here's Mass Effect's official trailer -to me it's simple, if ur making a single player game, Oblivion is the bar. So unless your name is Grand Theft Auto and you can make me just going for a drive down town for no reason, keep me busy for at least 50 hours (I think Oblivion with all the extra content kept me busy double of that actually).
No comments:
Post a Comment