Friday, May 13, 2011

Finally Roopa is My Sweet Heart

Finally She's My Sweet Heart
This is my true experience of life, in this current year, 2006, since January up to now days. 
Our house is very large and my wife was often out of station. So that why we had some    servants. His name was Raju (40) and lived with his parents  at a distance of about four furlongs from my house and was required  to come at 8.30 a.m. and to leave our house at 8.30 p.m. after the dinner was over. The older maidservant was Preeti (45), she also lived with her parents near about a furlong from our house, and the youngest maidservant called Roopa (a cute girl, 19yo) lived in a kothari in our  house near our bedroom, as she had no one to live with. 

I've ever thought that Roopa  was pretty girl, cute and sweety. But also sometime I saw her that she  has no a fear to anyone, a bit naughty. However she was clever, polite, and help me carefully with her all heart and mind  when I was doing any thing at home. Ocasionally she was very glad with jumping and laughing loader in front of me when she saw I brought a gift for her. Wonderful... !!! 
However I don't care about her so far. I've never though about the maidservant. .

Unfortunately my wife, Anita, had to go to the United States for training for six months, which was extendable by a further period of six months. After my wife left, I used to feel quite lonely. In the    daily act as usual I was spent in the factory and the office, and ocasion with my friends whom I used to invite for drinks and sometime for dinner. But  the real loneliness was felt by me in the night. Sometime I could  not sleep at all, and used to rise very early against my routine when  my wife, Anita, was here then we used to leave our bed not before seven o'clock in the morning. 

One day when I had retired to bed for sleeping I saw Roopa standing there.  I asked her what is the matter for her coming at this hour. She said:    
"Mujhe lagta hai ki aap ko bina bibiji ke neend nahin aati hai (I feel that you are not able to sleep without my mistress)."  
I said: "You are right, but there is no way out".

On this, she said in her naughty as usual:: 
"Agar aap kahein to jabtak bibiji nahin aajaatin main aap ke saath let kar aap ka akelapan door karne ki koshish karun (If you say I may sleep with you, then I would try to remove your loneliness 
till the mistress returns)."
I said: "How will anybody come, to know that I am sleeping with you . By the time any one comes I will  get up and you will be alone in the bed."
She replied soon: "How do they know, that we're sleeping together? All of the doors and windows in this large house were closed by me. No one else here, exsept you and me, Sir." 

"A-ha, you are right, my clever girl." I replied her. 
Then I told her "I will think over that matter and tell you tomorrow". 

 Next day when after taking my dinner and when Raju and Preeti had left and all the doors have been closed by Roopa, I'd retired to my bed for sleeping. But I found that Roopa had again come and asked me "What have you decided". 

I said: "You can sleep with me but you should get up at 6 a.m., and the importatnt thing is you should not tell it to any body."
And then I said: "If you sleep with me and I am aroused, then would you let me fuck you?" 
I was surprised when Roopa replied me: 
"If you desire to fuck me, you may fuck me. You may do whatever you do with your wife. You may think that I am your wife, till your wife returns".
I though it's wonderful... I then asked Roopa "Kya tum jaanti ho ki main Anita ke saath kyaa    kyaa karta hun? (Do you know what I do with my wife, Anita?)". 

Roopa replied me: "You must be doing what every man does with his wife. You may be kissing her, you may be squeezing and sucking her tits, you may be licking and fucking her cunt and  probably fucking her ass."  
"You are a real clever girl, baby !!."  Then I asked her 
"Yeh sab tumhen kaise maaloom huaa (Where have you learnt all this)". 
Roopa said "Meri saheli Shanti ki abhi haal hi mein shaadi huee hai who mujhe bataati hai ki kal uske pati ne uske saath kya kiyaa ( My friend Shanti was married recently and she used to     narrate what her husband did with her the previous day.)" 

I surprised by that answer, so I asked her again 
"Kya shanti ka pati uski gaand bhi maartaa hai? (Does Shanti`s husband fucks her ass also?)." 
Roopa said that Shanti told Roopa, one day when her husband wanted to fuck her she told him that Shanti has got menses, then her husband said he will fuck her by other means, and then after applying saliva in her ass fucked her ass, and had anal intercourse with her, daily during her menses. 

Roopa then asked me:
"Kya main aap ke saath aaj se hi so sakti hun? (Can I sleep with you from today?)" 
I replied "At first, I will bring clothes, soap and other things for you,  then you may sleep with me after taking bath and wearing those clothes tomorrow.... ..." 

She said "All right, I will sleep with you from tomorrow. I want that in Bibiji`s absence you may not feel lonely and could sleep well." 
I wondered..it means an expresion that she care me,  was full from her deep heart 
It's not from a sense of wild sex desire. So at that time I thought seriously about that metter.

Next day I bought few nighties and sarees and other things and soap and powder and perfumes for Roopa and kept them in my wife's wardrobe. In the night when Roopa came I gave her a nightie and soap and powder and perfume to wear after taking bath in my bathroom. I saw  she's very glad and happy on that time, so was I. After taking a bath, Roopa came wearing the nightie, then laid down beside me on the bed. Suddely I feel that I have a wonder, as she was looking extra ordinarily BEAUTIFUL and has clean skin..The nightie was made of  semi-transparent material and the boobs and nipples and pubic  hairs of Roopa were almost visible  

I said to Roopa "I never thought that you were so BEAUTIFUL and your tits are BETTER than Anita`s. And seeing all the propeties of yours I have got a hard on, and I want to fuck you." 

Hearing this Roopa blushed a little and then laid down on my body and said 
"Meri choot bhi bibiji se zyadaa kasee huee hogi kyon ki  bibiji to aapse roz chudvaati theen aur main jaane kabse binaa chudi  hoon (But my cunt is still more tight than my mistress, because she was  getting fucked daily, while I have never been fucked yet.)". 
Further she said: "Please, Sir, but you should passionately, you may fuck me as slowly as you can if you would like to taste my body so much."

Next, she said again in her mother language that it's meaning:: 
"As I have already said, till your wife returns, you may treat me as your wife, and do with me whatever you did with your wife. Eventhough I will get pain a bit, and I have a new experince" 
    
Then I pulled her towards me and kissed her passionately. I opened  her nightie and started sucking her nipples. First, she shoted " Auh.ughh..Hmmm. hmm." Then I placed her hand on  my 7" cock and asked her to stroke it "Ouhhh..it is long size, heh??!!   How is it working, then?" she said herself. 

Then I inserted one finger in her cunt, then three fingers fucked her for some time. Factually as she already said previously actually it was true, her cunt was very tight and I thaught it was still original, wet and warm, such as a cake just from the oven.  By the time my fingers activity was going on. This act excited her and she started crying and moaning: 
"Ab chodiye mujhe, ab chodiye mujhe (Now fuck me, please....fuck me, please)
 Then I inserted my cock in her juicy cunt and started fucking her. It was tighty and very wet. In a short while she reached her climax and I shot my load inside her cunt. Then at a sudden she made her sexy noice sound, screaming, crying, moaning, and shouted loader: 
 "Aarght,OOuhhh my Got.!! Yyyssst..yyessss, Sir !!!.. You shoot me inside, dear, my BOSS.!! Your cock so  deep and deeper inside me...Soooo nice..!! ...I love it, Sir... I love it, I love it!!  
It's the first time for me to taste the delicious of the world, Sir,,, Ohh my love, my boss !!!!" 
    
After so many days I had it soundly, I used to sleep with her, so I had Roopa.

Finally Roopa is My Sweet Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment