Friday, May 13, 2011

Becoming Jack's Milk Cow

Becoming Jack's Milk Cow


CHAPTER ONE

When I first met Jack, I was 27, 5'7" and weighed 130 pounds, which was nicely distributed between my 36 C firm breasts, and round ass. I loved to show off my figure, dressing up for an evening out in a form-hugging dress that was cut low enough to display some cleavage. I liked the fact that when I walked into a room, men noticed me. My secret fantasy, however, was to outgrow that slinky dress, and to have a man who would help me do it. Jack was the brother of a colleague of mine--I met him right before I left the firm I worked for and went out on my own to set up my own practice. He is tall--6'2"--and very well built, with a wonderful, slow smile and a great sense of humor. We met at a office picnic--was I being set up? maybe....and we took notice of each other almost immediately. I had just poured myself a cup of wine when he came up to refill his beer.

I was wearing a scoop-necked tee and a pair of shorts that were carefully chosen to NOT be provocative- -this was an office function, after all--but I knew that I looked good. Jack's sister introduced us, and we struck up a playful conversation about the sorts of things people talk about. By the end of the afternoon, however, Jack asked me out for the next evening to dinner, and I said yes.

For our first date, I dressed to impress, and before Jack arrived, I admired my short black skirt with a wide leather belt, high heels and tight tank top. My fantasy notwithstanding, I liked how I looked--it's just that I wanted to have someone who would enjoy watching as I began to fill out and stretched this sexy outfit to the bursting point. We went to one of the nicer restaurants downtown, and Jack smiled at me, brushing against me as he pulled my chair back for me to sit. I was very attracted to this man though we'd just met, and loved the fact that so far, we had talked non-stop about all sorts of things.

The menu came, and we looked it over, and Jack said "I love a woman who's a good eater--I hope that's you."

I smiled, and said "Oh, I think I can manage to keep up with you, anyway--why don't you order for both of us?" So he did--soup, appetizers, and main courses--all were large portions, but very tasty, and Jack would reach over and feed me some of his food if I slowed down.

I was getting rather overstuffed, and mentioned that I was concerned that my belt might pop off if I ate another bite. Jack just answered "Oh but you have to have dessert--they' re the best!"

I thought I might have found my match,and said flirtatiously "well, if I waddle out of here, it's all your fault."

Jack grinned, and responded "I bet you'd have a cute waddle--can I walk behind you and watch?" I knew he was the one for me.

Dinner was finally over, and I was indeed overstuffed- -and very turned on. Jack had been flirting with me all evening, and after the "waddling" remarks, he'd continued to urge me to eat, making sure I finished my gooey dessert and then feeding me half of his. His eyes appraised me as he smiled and told me that he know I still had room for one more little bite. We had started our mating dance, we both knew. As we left the restaurant, another couple walked in--the woman extremely pregnant. I saw Jack's gaze resting on her beautiful, enormous belly as she waddled past us in the passage--a bit of a tight squeeze. His hand was on the small of my back, guiding me, and I could feel him tighten his hold on me as he watched her. Yes, indeed, this could be the beginning of a great relationship.

CHAPTER TWO

My first date with Jack was very promising--but it's not my style to go all the way so quickly. I like to maintain the excitement and mystery for awhile. When he took me back to my condo, Jack and I kissed and nuzzled; he teased my breasts through my shirt, cupping each one in his hand and feeling their C-cup heft. I could feel his hard cock through his slacks as we necked, and although he was making me incredibly hot, I managed to extricate myself from our clinch. "Jack, I've got an early morning tomorrow, and I need to be sharp. If we keep this up, we'll both be up all night. You've got me so turned on, I can't believe it," I panted.

"Oh, baby, you're gonna kill me--are you sure?" Jack continued to kiss my neck as he tweaked my hard nipples. "When can I see you again?"--he pulled back a bit to look at me. "I think we're starting a good thing here, and I want to keep you this hot all the time. How about I cook dinner for you tomorrow night, and we see what happens?"

I still had my arms around him when I answered "that sounds like a great idea--I can't wait to see what comes up," I looked at him and grinned.

I went to bed after Jack left, with visions of Jack and sugarplums dancing in my head. The next day at work, I got through my early meeting with my wits about me, but it was a struggle to stay focused the rest of the day. I was leaving my firm in two weeks to set up my own practice doing legal research, and I had many loose ends to tie up before I left. My current firm would be my first client in my new business, and I'd lined up several other attorneys who wanted my services. I was looking forward to being a free agent. And now I had something else to look forward to. I was still feeling the fullness from our meal the previous evening, and it aroused me in addition to my residual heat from our petting session. I could feel my stiff nipples pressed into my blouse, and alone in my office, I indulged them with some quick strokes and pinches, feeling how full and round my breasts were, and imagining how heavy they might be in the future, if Jack and I worked out. My nipples and pussy throbbed in anticipation of the evening to come.

CHAPTER THREE

I dressed carefully for my dinner date at Jack's house. I believed that tonight I'd know if our fantasies really did mesh as well as it appeared. Even if they didn't, I liked Jack--alot-- and wanted to find out where our relationship would go. But if they did---wow! As I leaned over to fasten the demi-bra that showed off my cleavage, I imagined what would happen as my breasts grew 2 cup sizes, or more, through regular feeding and then pregnancy and milking. Currently a 36-C, I'd love to be at least 40-DD. I felt the weight of my orbs, and tweaked my nipples as I became aroused thinking about it.

The dress I'd chosen was blood red and extremely form-fitting. Made of a stretchy fabric, it also would show off any growth of my belly, say, from a very large meal. It was low cut, and displayed my breasts to great advantage. I turned to look at my profile in the mirror, and imagined my belly protruding, stretching the fabric of the dress to its limits. If things went as I hoped with Jack, I'd love to see what those limits were!

Jack told me to arrive at his condo at 6 pm--early for a Saturday evening dinner, but that way we'd have more time to talk and size each other up, I thought. He lived in an upscale building in the city, on the 9th floor. The doorman let me into the building, and then directed me to the elevator. I was oddly nervous but also aroused as I knocked on Jack's door. He opened the door and invited me into his apartment--wow! A very large and airy living room, with a wall of windows. Great light. Sleek, modern furniture that actually looked comfortable. And Jack, looking very much in place in his black jeans and black t-shirt. Very urban and VERY sexy. He looked me up and down, clearly admiring what he saw. I'd worn my favorite 3" heels, giving me a posture that showed off my chest even more.

I smiled at Jack: "Am I overdressed?"

"Not at all", he gave me that slow grin that had turned me on when we first met. "Though you may want to get more comfortable later on".

"Actually, this is a pretty comfortable dress--look how stretchy the fabric is!" I thought I'd throw out a line and see if he bit. "If you feed me as much as you did last night, I might need it--if you don't look out, you'll make me fat!" I looked demurely at Jack, watching his response.

His response wasn't hard to gauge--but he was. I noticed the outline of his cock in his jeans. Clearly, I'd said something that interested him. He took two steps toward me, and put his arms around me, holding me close (yep, that was definitely a hard-on!). Nuzzling my neck, he said "You are so beautiful right now, but I bet you'd be even more amazing if we did fatten you up--would you like that?"

I pressed closer against his strong body and whispered "Oh, yes, please".

CHAPTER FOUR

Still standing in the living room, Jack and I kissed and nuzzled for quite awhile--he'd looked at me after my aquiescence and said "Where have you been all my life?"

"Waiting for you", I answered, and he kissed me even more passionately, stroking my back, sliding his hands down to my ass, and cupping my nether cheeks to pull me more tightly against him.

I was amazingly turned on, and was ready to jump him right there, but at that moment Jack pulled away--just a bit--and looked at me, smiling playfully. "Are you ready for dinner?"

"As long as I can have you for dessert",I responded.

"We're having two desserts, then," Jack said. "My motto has always been 'life's uncertain, so eat dessert first', and I thought that's what we'd do tonight." He ushered me to the dining room--again with a wall of windows with an incredible view. I was still breathing hard from our clinch, and Jack was having a hard time keeping his hands off me. He pulled out a chair for me, saying, "Milady, please be seated". On the table in front of me was a large crystal bowl full of tiramasu; Jack sat next to me, and said, "I thought we could share this--may I feed you?" And he proceeded to do so, taking one bite to every four or five of mine. As he approached me with yet another spoonful of the delicious, creamy, rich dessert, he'd whisper "Come on, eat one more bite for me--let's get that belly nice and big" or "You're making me so hot--I can't wait to taste those beautiful breasts". Meanwhile, I was becoming more and more aroused, as my belly became fuller and fuller. My nipples were visibly hard, and Jack would tease them through the bodice of my dress as he fed me.

The dessert he'd made would have made at least 6 normal servings, and he fed me at least 5 of them. I protested a couple of times "Please slow down--I'm getting too full" but I clearly didn't mean it.

Jack replied "now, baby, you know I won't force you to eat all this, if you really don't want it. Just tell me to stop and I'll stop. We'll take a break before the next course, don't worry--I want you to rest a little before I feed you some more". Of course, I didn't tell him to stop, though I was a bit apprehensive about how overstuffed I'd be by then end of the evening.

We finally finished the tiramasu, and I leaned back against my chair, looking down at my belly and then at Jack. "Look what you've done already" I said, and indeed my formerly flat stomach was no longer quite flat--Jack reached over and caressed the slight bulge.

"You're right, that is a nice stretchy dress--but I think your nipples are begging for attention too--let's move over to the sofa for a bit".

He pulled my chair out for me, and helped me out of the chair, and into the living room, his warm hand at the small of my back. His every touch made me hotter, and the food foreplay hadn't hurt, either. My pussy was throbbing, and my nipples were aching for attention. We sat on the sofa, and I reached for his crotch as he kissed me, but he pulled away my hand: "We'll have time for that later--this is what I want right now", as he slid my dress's straps down my shoulders and pulled down the bodice, exposing my bra and my breasts fairly bursting out of it. Jack admired the scene: "Very nice--I love how hard your nipples are." The lace of the bra barely covered my nipples, and Jack cupped one breast in his hand. "I'd love to see you spill right out of this bra--your breasts are already so nice and round and heavy. Would you like to be my little milk cow someday?"

As he asked, he slipped my breasts out of my bra, enough to reach my nipples, and began to pull gently on each one in a milking motion. I moaned, arching my back with pleasure. Jack continued, whispering, "I'd love for your tits to be full and aching to milked several times a day. You'd be my little heifer, just mooing for me to suck those big hard nipples. Would you like that?" He leaned down and began to lick, then suck, the breast nearest him as he continued to fondle the farther one.

My arousal grew--I'd never been this hot before and still not near an orgasm. But then Jack cupped both breasts together and began to lick both nipples at once, and I was over the moon. I moaned, "You're going to make me come--I can't take this" and dissolved into an orgasmic puddle.

Jack continued to stroke my breasts and nuzzle my neck as I pressed against him enjoying the afterglow. "Don't forget, we've got a main course to feed you" Jack whispered. "Did you work up an appetite?"

CHAPTER FIVE

The rest of our first evening together was like a dream--Jack and I eventually finished the delicious dinner he'd prepared, though we took a break between each course for sex play. Jack made sure I stayed hot as he fed me his truffled risotto; when I thought I couldn't fit any more food in my belly he lured me again to the sofa where he licked and sucked my nipples and massaged my belly until I'd worked up an appetite again. I tried to reciprocate, attempting to unzip his jeans and release his hard cock to come out to play, but Jack pulled back, saying "let's wait--this time is for you."

Finally we'd finished every bite of the fabulous meal, and though I'd already had two orgasms, I was still eager for the next course--Jack! He led me into his bedroom, and stood me in front of him, caressing my body, letting his hands linger over my breasts, belly and ass. I savored the sensation as he removed my remaining clothing--I' d lost my slinky red dress a couple of courses before, and had finished my meal wearing my lacy demibra and my silk panties. Now these, too, had disappeared, and Jack pulled me against him, kissing me hard. And speaking of hard, I could feel Jack's arousal, and I moved to unzip his jeans. This time he acquiesced, and I discovered the prize in his package was a prize indeed.

We spent the rest of the night pleasuring each other in every way we could think of, including languorous intervals where we kissed and talked about our life together. Maybe we were moving fast, but we knew we were meant for each other. The next morning we lounged in bed, occasionally sleeping, but mostly talking and cuddling. Jack stroked my breasts, feeling their weight and teasing my nipples. I arched my back like a cat, enjoying the attention.

"I can't wait to see you nice and round and full of my babies" Jack whispered. "We'd keep you in bed all day, and you'd be my contented little cow, just waiting to be milked and fucked."

"Oh yes, please" I moaned, as Jack rolled over and pressed his big cock inside me once again.

CHAPTER SIX

From then on, we were inseparable. Sure, I had my new legal research practice that I was building, and Jack was a very successful and very busy IT consultant, travelling on the average of a week each month. But otherwise, we spent most of our time together--talking, making love, eating and laughing. We kept our separate residences-- Jack's apartment, though beautiful, was not large enough for both of us (especially with my home office), and my urban townhouse needed quite a bit of work to accommodate two people with lots of stuff. Most nights, however, we spent together at my place or his. Our sex life continued to be incredibly hot--most nights we'd turn in early so we'd have more play time without being completely sleep deprived. Weekends we'd occasionally go out with friends, but we guarded our time jealously. After all, we needed time to explore all our fantasies.

I loved the days when Jack would keep me in bed all day, feeding me ice cream and other rich treats, teasing my increasingly large nipples, and fucking me in every position we could think of. But I also loved licking and sucking Jack's lovely big cock, and dressing up for him in the outfits he brought home for me. His favorite was the black lace corset that cinched my waist while showing off my ample breasts and bottom. I was becoming a bit more ample from all the lucious food Jack insisted I eat, but I also made sure I kept up my exercise regimen. Over our first three months together I'd gained 10 pounds. My formerly flat belly now had a little roundness to it, and my hips were just a bit softer and wider. My breasts had grown almost a cup size, largely from the attention Jack gave them, and my nipples were definitely longer and thicker from his regular and prolonged sucking and teasing.

I'd discovered that in addition to feeding me, Jack's favorite fantasy was that I could become his little milk cow. We had talked about having children in a few years, but Jack was intrigued by the idea of inducing my milk with regular stimulation and herbal supplements. I discovered that he'd done quite a bit of research on the subject, and had a plan of action. Just thinking and talking about this turned me on immensely, so we decided to proceed with our experiment. I looked forward to the process--and the results!



Jack's plan to train me to be his prize milk cow was on hold for a few weeks due to a business trip he would be making soon. Once we got started on our project, he wanted to be there to direct and savor every change in my body. Although we had a relationship of equals, I discovered quickly that Jack enjoyed being the dominant partner in our sex play. What shocked me was how much I enjoyed his direction and my submission. I certainly contributed plenty of initiative and ideas to our passionate sex life, but it was Jack who was in charge. One thing that he had initiated was our 'toy box'. When we met, I had the usual girl's complement of vibrators--two- -and sexy lingerie, but over the three months we'd been together, we'd acquired many more toys and provocative clothing. I'd often arrive at Jack's house to discover an elegantly wrapped package, which, when unwrapped, proved to be another, more adventuresome, treat.

The latest treats were designed to entertain me during Jack's 10 day absence: as I admired the leather bra with nipple cut-outs, Jack stood behind me cupping my breasts in his large hands, tantalizing my nipples through my silk shirt. "Let me help you try that on," Jack whispered, beginning to unbutton my shirt. I helped him, and soon I had lost not only my shirt but the lacy demibra that barely contained my swelling breasts. Jack's regular and prolonged attention to my tits (along with our feeding sessions) had caused them to grow recently, and I was now spilling out of all my favorite bras. My nipples were thicker and longer and ever more sensitive, and I'd grown from a C-cup to a D-cup. I loved my breasts' increased heft, and I wondered how big I'd get once my milk came in.

Jack's hands continued to caress my breasts as I tried on the black leather bra. "You're not really helping, you know," I smiled.

"I just can't keep my hands off those beauties, but I'll stop for two minutes if you insist.."

I leaned over to fit my tits into the supple leather, positioning my nipples into the star shaped cut-outs. Straightening up, I looked down at my chest, admiring the view. The leather felt very sexy--unlike the silk bras I usually wore, the leather held me tightly, and my breasts felt even heavier that usual. And more sensitive--I felt the cool air on my large exposed nipples and they stiffened immediately. Jack noticed this, and tweaked them rhythmically, as if he were milking me. "Very hot," he commented. "Since I'll be away for more than a week, I got you some things to keep those big nipples happy." He handed me a small package. I unwrapped it quickly, opened the jewelry box, and found...nipple clips! Each one had a small purple cylinder attached.

Removing one from the box, Jack said "may I?"

"Please do," I answered, proffering a breast. He gently attached the clip to my nipple, adjusting the tension for my comfort. I could feel the weight of the small dangling cylinder pulling slightly.

"Now the other," and Jack attached the remaining clip, and then clicked the small switches on the cylinders.

The vibrations were exquisite, and I smiled up at Jack. "I'll still miss you, but these will certainly keep me entertained for a few days."

"I want you to use these at least four times a day for at least 15 minutes at a time--they'll keep your nipples long and hard for me," Jack murmured as he nuzzled my neck. "I know you can come from just having your tits played with--let's see if these will do the trick." His hands continued to roam my body, as I savored the new sensations. We moved to Jack's bedroom. I knelt on the bed, admiring my slutty look in his big mirror. The leather bra and the vibrating clips looked very hot, and my very tight jeans (I could no longer button the top button) made me look like a very dirty girl indeed.

Looking up at Jack, I enticed him to join me on the bed, but he declined: "I want to watch you come all by yourself, so I'll know what I'm missing."

I leaned forward, letting the tiny vibrators swing free, enjoying their pull on my nipples. "I'll give him a show," I thought, and cupped my breasts in my hands, feeling the soft leather encasing them, and stuck my ass in the air to further entice him. I was betting he couldn't resist my round ass, and I was right.

"Those jeans look pretty tight--let me make you more comfortable," Jack's arms encircled my waist as he unzipped my jeans and began to pull them off. As the jeans slipped over my butt, Jack fondled my exposed cheeks. "God, your ass is getting so big and round--you're making me too hot to resist you," he whispered, as a finger strayed toward my rectum. "Let's see how tight your asshole is--do we need to get it stretched out a bit?" Jack's finger probed into me, and I moaned, pressing my ass against his hand.

I looked at us in the mirror: me, on my hands and knees, naked except for the black leather and clips, with my ass in the air and my tits grazing the bed. Jack, still fully dressed in his black jeans and T-shirt, leaning over my exposed ass, fondling and fingering me. Quite a picture, I thought. Jack's finger continued to tantalize me as the vibrations in my tits became unbearable. I pushed my ass against him harder, and he shoved another long finger into my ass, pressing it deeply into me, moving in and out, in time with my thrusts. I moaned, spasming against him, coming to a long orgasm as I collapsed onto the bed. Jack slowly removed his fingers from my ass, stretching my asshole a bit as he did. Unclipping my nipples, he lay down on the bed with me, gently stroking my body as I pressed against him, feeling his erection through his jeans. "Your turn?" I asked.

"Let's wait a little while," he answered. I could feel him smiling. "I've got a few more ideas for while I'm away." Feeling languorous, I rolled over on my back, hoping that Jack's attention would move back to my nipples. They were amazingly sensitive after the clips, and they felt longer. Jack teased the nipple closest to him, and began to lick it. "This is just the beginning, baby," he said. "You're going to be my little milk cow before you know it."

CHAPTER 8

I lay back, enjoying Jack's mouth on my nipples, and he tantalized each in turn, and then, squeezing my leather-encased breasts together, sucked both nipples at once. I was becoming aroused again, even so soon after my recent orgasm. Jack appeared to have other ideas, however, because just as I was starting to writhe with pleasure, He took both my hands and said, "Time for the next course!," and walked me into his dining room. The floor-to-ceiling window had no curtains, and at night, with the lights on, people in the neighboring building had a good view of anything that happened in the dining room. This turned Jack on, I thought, because he often started our sex play in the dining room. Jack pulled a chair out, and sat me down. I was still wearing only the leather bra that exposed my long, hard nipples. The leather had molded perfectly to my skin, and I loved the way my breasts felt in it. We'd have to explore this leather thing some more soon, I thought.

"I'm leaving tomorrow morning, so I thought you'd need a snack to tide you over while I'm gone" Jack said as he walked into the kitchen. Returning with a LARGE bowl of something that looked very rich and tasty, "My famous tiramisu," he commented.

"Ooh, my favorite dessert," I cooed. "Do I have to share it?"

"I want you to be my little heifer, not my little pig," Jack laughed, digging a spoon into the creamy dessert and feeding it to me. "Besides, I still have something else for you." He fed me several more spoonfuls, and I ate them hungrily. "Excuse me a moment," he said, and walked into the living room, returning with another, larger, box. "Thing two!," he handed the box to me and I opened it greedily. A heavy pillow? As I removed the item from the box, I felt its heft. "I want you to wear this when you're at home" Jack directed. "Put it on in the morning when you get up, and leave it on until you go to bed. I want you to be reminded of me all the time. I think you'll like the feel of it."

Jack took the dense foam form from me, and placed it against my still mostly flat belly, fastening the straps around me. Suddenly, I felt the weight of a large protruding belly. "It weighs 25 pounds, and will take you a while to get comfortable with, but I would suggest that since you work at home, you wear it as much as possible so you'll get used to it." I felt my pussy tingle as he described me, waddling around with my heavy D-cup tits and a big, bulky belly to match.

Jack handed me an envelope, and another box. The envelope contained plane tickets, and the box contained a beautiful, slinky dress cut to accommodate a pregnant belly. "My job in Chicago will last a week--I want you to come out for the weekend when I'm done. You can spend the weekend waddling around Chicago with me. I think the dress should fit you."

I slipped the dress on--Jack was right, it was a perfect fit. The bodice was low cut, with an elastic neckline for easy access, and gathered just under my breasts in a way that emphasized my newly gravid form. Jack stood back, admiring my shape: "In a couple of years, when you're ready, you'll make a beautiful breeder. I'm looking forward to having my babies inside you."

"More about that later, my dear. You still have some dessert to finish." Jack fed me the rest of the tiramisu---again, he'd have one bite for every six bites he fed me. My belly was used to being stuffed by this time, and I enjoyed every rich, creamy bite. I'd developed a roundness in my formerly flat belly since I'd been with Jack, and we both enjoyed the effect of the 10 pounds I'd gained. I suspected that another 10 pounds was in my future if Jack continued to feed me like this. I still went to the gym, otherwise I would have gained even more, but I wanted to stay in shape, even if my shape was getting noticeably rounder. The tiramisu recipe had been enough to feed 6 to 8 people, and I enjoyed how full my six servings made me feel. I was very turned on my the fake belly he'd given me, and couldn't wait to wear it out in public, imagining the admiring looks I'd receive.

I knew that at some point I would enjoy getting pregnant and watching my belly grow in earnest. For now, I knew that he would begin to train me to be his milk cow when we returned from our trip. I couldn't wait.

Chapter 9

Jack was catching an early flight out the next morning, so I spent the night at his apartment. We'd talked about buying the apartment next to his, if it came on the market. The commuting between my house and his was getting tiresome, and we were talking about making our relationship more permanent.

I suggested that I try to sleep in my pregnancy belly (called a 'sympathy belly'), but before we turned in, Jack took some photos of me in all my gravid glory bursting out of the silk shirt and skirt I'd worn earlier that day. The skirt's elastic waist allowed me to pull it above my big belly, but the shirt wouldn't button, and I looked wonderfully slutty with my black lambskin bra displayed under the shirt and the full skirt emphasizing my belly's new bulk. I could feel how wet I was getting just from our games, and I could also see Jack's hard cock outlined in his jeans. I knew we wouldn't be getting much sleep tonight.

Jack downloaded the photos onto his computer, adding them to the file he'd made of me in various poses. We looked forward to tracking my progress becoming his milk cow this way, and we also loved seeing how I was outgrowing my clothing. I had a couple of business meetings coming up, and wondered what I'd find to wear that was suitably professional. Most days, when I worked at home, I wore outfits that Jack chose for me--they certainly wouldn't work for seeing my old colleagues. Oh, well, I'd think about that tomorrow. I stood up, working to balance myself against the weight of my belly. Jack moved to steady me; standing close behind me, he wrapped his arms around my belly, and moved his hands up to my breasts. As he teased my nipples in that milking rhythm that I loved, I pressed my ass against his hard cock and wiggled. "We need to get you out of those tight jeans," I suggested. "I owe you some attention after all the pleasure you've given me tonight."

Jack headed to the bedroom unbuttoning his jeans as he went. Hanging on the closet door was a beautiful peach-colored silk nightgown. It looked voluminous enought to fit over my belly. Normally, we went to bed naked, but I knew the silky fabric would feel sexy as it slid over my hard tits and belly. Jack, having shed his clothes, helped me change from the clothing I'd worn for his photoshoot into the silken gown. Again, a perfect fit, with maybe a bit more room for me to grow. Immensely turned on by our foreplay, I tried to move to the bed but Jack held me still, stroking my curves, and sliding the spaghetti straps of my gown down to expose my tits. He bent over a bit, lifting one breast to his lips, and tantalizing my nipple with his tongue. His big cock was pressing into me, but Jack didn't seem to be in any hurry for relief. I arched my back and nearly lost my balance, and Jack laughed quietly. "Maybe we should move to the bed, after all," he said.

Positioning me on my hands and knees on the bed, Jack stood next to the bed, fondling my ass and raising my gown up to expose my round cheeks, and began to press a finger into my ass. I pushed against his hand, moaning, as two more fingers entered me, stretching my asshole further. "What a beautiful ass you have, my dear," Jack commented, as he removed his fingers and began to slowly press his big cock into me. "I'm afraid I've neglected your ass in favor of your tits, but I promise I'll make that up to you--would you like that?"

As I pressed against Jack's hard cock, helping him enter me, I murmured "Oh yes, please."

CHAPTER 10

I spent the week that Jack was away waddling around the house, enjoying my big belly. Although it was a fake, I liked its weight and the way it made me move--slowly and langurously. I enjoyed the nipple vibrators, too, and used them often. As a result, my nipples stayed long and hard, just the way Jack and I liked them. I was looking forward to our next project--inducing lactation. Before he left, Jack had left me a case of pills, with 4 capsules for each day of the week. They were herbal supplements, designed to help the process. I began to take them the day after Jack left, and I wondered how long it would take to get results, once Jack returned and we began our milking routine. I knew a bit about what was in store for me--Jack had told me that in the beginning, he'd ' milk' me 4 times a day for 10 minutes on each breast, increasing to 6 times a day (including once during the night) for 15 to 20 minutes. He'd also ordered a top of the line milking machine to help things along. It was to be delivered any day, but I was under strict orders to not open it until we'd returned from Chicago.

Meanwhile, I was getting ready for my weekend in Chicago with Jack. The idea of waddling around Chicago, shopping for nursing bras and clothing, excited me. I also continued to 'eat for two', and liked the feeling of fullness I had--my breasts filled my D-cup bras now, and as I played with them, I savored their heft. Quickly aroused, I used one of my larger vibrators to bring myself to a luxurious orgasm, fantasizing about Jack's hard cock pounding into me.

My work continued to be interesting and demanding but I found that it took me a bit longer to get projects done when I was in this perpetual state of arousal. I had not seen any of my old colleagues in a couple of months, and had a meeting set up for the week after Chicago. I wondered if they'd notice how I'd changed. Of course, I wouldn't wear my false belly to our meeting, but my larger, heavier breasts and my newly rounding belly and ass were obvious when I dressed in my old work suits. I looked forward to seeing their reactions.

Finally, Friday morning arrived. I dressed carefully for the flight to Chicago. I decided to chance going to the airport dressed in my 'pregnant' regalia; I didn't think I'd run into anyone I knew on the morning flight. The D-cup demi-bra barely contained my heavy tits--were they bigger since Jack had left? Strapping on the big belly, and slipping into the silk dress that showed off my girth and my breasts (empire waists are great!), I admired my profile in the big mirror. Jack would definitely be pleased, and my pussy became wet in anticipation of our meeting.

Once on the plane, I settled into my exit row seat. I'd asked for a seat belt extender, and buckled it low under my belly. The man in the aisle seat kept stealing glances my way as I stroked my belly, waiting for takeoff. I smiled at him--he looked to be around 30, an attractive well-dressed black man.

"How far along are you?" he inquired.

"Five months", I replied, looking rueful. "I'm awfully big already and I still have four months to go!"

"My name's Steve--I'm a doctor" my seatmate said, reaching to shake my hand and smiling at me. "I must say, you look like you're enjoying being pregnant."

"I am" I conceded. "I'm just growing so fast it's a little disconcerting- -it seems like just last week I had a flat tummy, and now look at me!" Giving Steve my best 'helpless little girl'look, I smiled to myself at the truth of what I'd just said.

Steve looked and definitely appeared to like what he saw. I leaned back in my seat and arched my back. The weight of my new belly was a bit uncomfortable, in a sexy sort of way. This could be a fun, flirty flight. My nipples were hard just from watching Steve's admiration of my gravid shape, and I could feel my arousal growing as I continued to stroke my belly.

"How long are you going to be in Chicago?" Steve inquired. "I'd be happy to show you around."

"Actually, I'm meeting my boyfriend for the weekend, but thanks. It would be fun. Are you from Chicago?"

"I'm moving back to Chicago to join a medical practice--just in case you ever need some attention, let me know." Steve smiled sexily and handed me his business card.

"Thanks" I said coyly. "You never know what might come up."

We both had work to do, and once we were in the air, took out our laptops. The tray in my seat was a tight fit, and Steve watched as I tried to get it adjusted against my belly. "Looks like a close thing" he laughed.

"Good thing I wasn't travelling next week--it wouldn't have fit at all!" I agreed.

The flight was over before I know it. Steve and I said goodbye--he shook my hand, holding it a bit longer than was technically necessary. "I hope that boyfriend of yours is taking good care of you," he said. "He better appreciate that nice belly you're growing."

"Oh, he does" I answered. "But thanks so much--I really enjoyed your company."

At the baggage carousel, I saw Steve again, and he insisted on helping me with my bag and getting me into a taxi. His hand rested on the small of my back as I got into the cab and I felt the sexy warmth of his palm briefly slide down to cup my ass. I turned to look at him. "It was a pleasure," I said, giving him my sexiest smile.


No comments:

Post a Comment