Tuesday, July 1, 2008

homicidal insomniac one year anniversary FTW!

wow, i spent an entire year scouring the interwebs looking for HQ, non-paparazzi pics of my favorite babes. It's been a lot of fun, and seeing the amount of visitor and page rank creep up over time turned it into a hobby, kinda like a game. I wanted to do another 'Most Viewed' of the week set, but I thought I'd make it a special Most viewed/My favorites set for the last year. And I want to thank some friends I made along the way as well -you really ought to pay them a visit as they're all hard working bloggers posting some of the best HQ sets on the net, some on a daily basis. Trust me, that takes a lot of time. So here goes:
  • El Nino -he was the first to link to me, and he's got a great collection of HQ celebritie photo shoots and videos.
  • Only HQ unfortunately stopped, but he lives on over at Model Fever -another great site, focusing on models!
  • Top-Stuff.net -I tell ya, this guy scans *every* UK boobie mag out there -amazing. Check it out if you love busty babes with a cute accent!
  • She's Got Legs -Now here's an enthusiast, this guy shows more leg than a hooker stranded in the desert. Love it and great to see he's got so much success and fun doing it!
  • Stockings-Celebs is another niche site focusing on beautiful legs and stockings, and the guy running it is extremely well informed on the models he posts. I always pick up ideas every time I visit him, and he's got good HQ sets too!
  • Oldsharpeye is the surfin' type. On an almost daily basis he pulls together a great bunch of (mostly NSFW) sets from around the web, but always with a sense of style. Good stuff!
  • Finally, Nebula's Nude Celebs amazes in pulling together some of the best HQ sets out there, and yes with nudity as a thread tying it all together (I wonder what my google word score is on this article lol). Go on, check 'em all out -you know you want to.

Any of these guys would make a great photo editor for a men's magazine or even a fashion magazine. It's been great following their posts, and I hope I've been able to make this blog equally good. Final shoutouts to São Tretas Senhores, Mitolover, Unscathed Corpse and Sub Zero. All great sites who proudly feature in my links section. And a serious Tip of the Hat to Usemycomputer.com for inspiring me to start this blog!

Thanks all for visiting, mailing in, linking and coming back!!

Vikki Blows without a doubt brought the most visitors to the site. I wonder if she realizes the full potential she has, seeing relatively little of her. She can be huge. Got most of her sets here.
Vikki Blows nude calendar 2008 outtakes
Aussie babe Emily Scott also pulled in a shedload of tourists. Here's a fine set for here.
Emily Scott topless HQ
Anna Semenovich was kind of unknown, but her sex appeal propelled her to my top viewed posts. Here's a great set for her!
Анна Семенович Anna Semenovich HQ
Megan, ah Megan.. It's simple, I adore her looks, so damn fine and photogenic as hell. I've posted 24 times on her.
Megan Fox portraits HQ
Finally, Italian babes. I love Italian models, their flair, their boobage, and the general ease in front of a camera. It comes so natural to them, it's amazing. I've got a ton of Italian lookers hidden on this blog -just go for the names -duh. Here's a newcomer who already got a ton of hits: Rafaella Fico.
Raffaella Fico HQ

No comments:

Post a Comment